If you are considering purchasing any of our specialty material poms, there are a few things we'd like you to keep in mind before you do! Following these simple tips will help maintain your beautiful poms by maximizing their life and maintaining their brilliance.
1. Do not use the poms for everyday practice. The unique materials used to produce your specialty poms are not designed to withstand the rigors of everyday practice and use.
2. Keep your poms out of hot areas like your car trunk or direct sunlight.
3. Try to avoid contact with body perspiration and sweat. Do not allow your poms to become wet with moisture as this can cause the pom coating to run. Also, do not store your poms in a closed container if they are even the slightest bit damp. Allow poms to dry completely in the open air prior to storage.
4. Do not step on or crush your poms in any way. Do not rub them together, the friction can quickly make new poms look old and worn!
5. When not in use, store your poms separately from other uniform pieces (not in your sports bag) to keep them from getting crushed and to avoid contact with moisture from your uniform pieces.
We want you to be happy with all your Pom Express purchases and we believe a happy customer is a well-informed customer! If you have any questions, please call!
Cheer & Dance Bags